Monday, April 6, 2009

NASA Television on YouTube

I have always been a space science enthusiast. It was my Dad who introduced me to it and as I grew up, my interest on this field of science never drifted. Along with my cousin, we formed a group we called Space Explorers. Our activities included making rocket models & creating scrapbooks out of the collection of photos we cut from magazines and newspapers. We attended science exhibits where we show off the space rocket models we built and also the numerous books and magazines NASA Educational Publications sent us. During the time, acquiring 8"x10" of autographed photos of the pioneering astronauts were a treasure for me! Oh, how times have changed! Now that I have my own blogsite, I am so excited to post the NASA Television on YouTube. I consider this is an even greater treasure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!

Links