Monday, May 11, 2009

Twitter

Recently, I opened an account at Twitter. Twitter has been out for quite a while now but I did not jump into it at once. I am already a member of a few social sites like Tagged, Flixter, Perfpot & Flicker, so what else is new!
Oh well, out of curiosity I went into it. Nothing new really. Just got a big surprise when a famous Filipina actress became my "follower". My next reaction is to check if she is "legit". Well, she is and now I am her follower too. This multi-talented actress is my "kababayan" so I am really proud of her. Her name is Marian Rivera! I was tempted to post her picture here. Isn't she simply beautiful?

You can also follow my updates at Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! She may seem legit but she definitely is NOT. She claims to be tired from shooting Darna (her next series) but the truth is, they have not even started pre-prod! Heck, they don't even have a director yet! :)
    Besides, the real Marian barely has time to sleep, much less spend x hours posting on Twitter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you vitbluegreen. It crossed my mind too. But I will still be following her tweets. ..until the real one comes along! On the other hand, I am still inviting you to support Darna once it's out! For sure, its Marian Rivera starring. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome!

Links