Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!


New Year celebration by the Prodigalidad Family in Cavite
It is less than 4 hours to go and 2008 will just be a memory! How time flies! And, how things can change! So, before "amnesia" took over, I am making a short list of the blessings I am very thankful of for the whole year:

1. For my good health! (And for my unfaltering sanity the whole year!)
2. For the good health of my whole family & of the whole LEENTech Network Solutions' personnel.
3. For the good health of our relatives who are on the other side of the continent- the Prodigalidad Family U.S.A.,/Canada. (We missed you , Guys! Happy New Year!)
3. For my "new-found technology" where I can express myself and be able to share it to the world - the world of blogging!
4. For the continued family business existence. (Hi, Richard, Karlo, Lhen, Randolph, & the rest of the team!)
5. For the unwavering protection & blessing to a far-away daughter. (Keep up all the good works, Chaps! Love you!)
6. And, for finding the long-lost, perfect inspiration to everything I am doing!.(Busy...busy...busy!)

There you are! So, to all of you who stood tall with us during the hard times but who also shared with us the triumph of the company's continued endurance, "Happy New Year!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!

Links