Sunday, March 15, 2009

Music, The International Language

They say Music is the universal language! I won't contest that. Simply because I love to hear music, whether they are in English, Filipino.. or Brazilian. There's really something in music that should make one stop and listen! I created a video playlist of some music I enjoyed at If you are just like me who simply love music, try "watching" & "hearing" some of my selections. (In case you did not enjoy "my music", you can create your own by signing in at Yahoo! Music.) So, play on!!

There are some selections I would really love to be included here but I still have to search for them. Among the songs I am missing are Unchained Melody (the theme song of the movie Ghost) & Ikaw Lamang!

 charlie video playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!

Links