Monday, March 9, 2009

My Very First Website!

I have just finished developing my very first website! Yes, it's all me who have done it! Well, okay, I've thrown a question or two to my web developer friends just to keep myself on the right track. The bottom line is that, the site I have developed is now more "professional-looking" compared to the current blogsite I am using. Just the same though, my main mission in creating that site is also to keep my " blogging" going!
But this website is completely different from the blogsite I am currently using.

What I've done is a full-blown website!

Its a different thing, you know. I have to follow the whole process of how a website should be designed & developed . Actually its the point why I did it. While we hire web developers to create the websites we sell, to understand the whole business process of web developing, we make it a point that every personnel of the company should understand the entire process of our services. Your being our accountant, for example, should not excuse you from fully understanding the process of how websites are developed.

So, I have no reason why should I not get involved in each and every stage of a site development. At least that's how we implement things at LEENTech.

So, I myself has to follow the main purpose of why I wanted to have a website and not just a blogsite. From designing, conceptualization, up to building all the navigation bars, contents and the links to make your website alive - well the process really is a "painstaking" one.

And so, it is done! Congratulations to myself! Its called Worldwide Webwatch. Got to tell more about it next time. Here's a part of the homepage. See above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!

Links