Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blogging Mania!

Perfspot HomepageMy blogging activity leads me to a lot of things one of which is the continuous surfing on the world wide web. Eventually, my searching led me to the different kind of social websites. Honestly, I don't give much attention on social sites. That was "before". Yes, before I went into this blog mania! Somehow, as I progressed into sharing things & events with friends on the Net, there is something within me that changes my perception on social sites. So here I am now, getting fun looking for a good & nice social sites. Lately, I opened an account to Perfspot. I took a "print screen shot" of the homepage. Here's a part of the homepage I created. I find the site cool. I hope you too joined in! There's a lot of activities going on there!

At LEENTech, We Find Solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!

Links