Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Stuff - Guestbook!

rock you photo slideshowThis blogging thing just keeps on coming to me up to the point that I seem to look for more & more of almost anything! More things to write about. More good photos I took. More stuffs to install. More widgets to attach! I even got more files now to upload on an unlimited space at

Just today, I added a Guestbook on the top right part of my home page. I am welcoming my readers to post their pictures or artworks here. Every one is welcome! Just don't post anything indicent on "Internet standards". There's a limit to everything, you know!

Very nice really, this blogging thing! I have now been constantly connected with my friends and relatives who are at the different parts of this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!

Links