Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Using Yahoo Messenger!

yahoo messenger logo
Okay, so everybody is using Yahoo! Messenger! Right? Well, not quite. I am sure there will always be a number of people who are new to Internet and are still unfamiliar into using Yahoo!Messenger. My sister-in-law is one of them. Though I have already taught her the basics & that she is already getting familiar with it, I thought of posting the tutorial article on using the YM on my blog as a "refresher" for those who seldom use it or for those who are very new to it.
So, instead of googling further for help, all one has to do is to log on to my blogsite and check out the tutorial link. (Of course, you need to know first my blogsite name. Another option is to google my name & the result will lead you to my blogsite!) For the first-time users of Yahoo!Messenger (YM), help is on its way! Click the word help (if you have not done so yet!) and you will be led to proper use of YM.

Good luck into your voice and/or video chatting, or simply sending out short messages to your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!

Links