Sunday, February 8, 2009

Thousand Miles and 25 years Apart

Prodigalidad Boys relatives in the united states
I got hold of a photo of some of my cousins together with their kids taken at a place in the United States the other day. Suddenly, I felt that I am missing them! They left our country & decided to stay in the U.S.A. for good. They have been there for more than 25 years now.

Oh, yes! I am missing those days here in our town of Cavite, Philippines (Google says California is roughly 7,261 air miles distance!) when we are still on our teens doing what a typical teenager were doing - roughing around with other guys on a basketball game, grouping together singing the latest song of our favorite rock band or, having a night out courting girls!

When are you you guys coming back home! Drop me an email. You can also check out our own company website: www.leentechsystems.com to see what we are actually getting our hands at nowadays!

Cavite


At LEENTech, We Find Solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!

Links