Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Daughter Is Also A Blogger



Mary Chapelle is now a blogger!


Several posts ago, I mentioned my daughter who always dream big when she was just a kid. She keeps telling me that someday she will tour the world. Well, on that earlier post, I put some pictures of her during her tour in Europe. She has been to other European and Asian countries but unfortunately I was not able to post & share them with you because I cannot retrieve the pictures she sent me.

I am making another post about my daughter again but this time I want to tell something about another one of her favorite things. And, that is writing! She as fond of writing on her diaries when she was still a kid. As she grew older, she began to enjoy doing scrapbooks and cutting papers, Papertolle is one of her favorite art store. Now, her latest pastime is writing a web blog! Yes, my daughter is now also a blogger! You can check out her blogsite titled Circle of Life.
Presently, Mary Chapelle is working as a nurse in U.K.. "Good luck on your blogging, daughter!"

2 comments:

  1. guess who again haha! i would LOVE to read cha cha's blogs but i tried to click on the Circle of Life link, but when i do it says it can't be found??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops! Sorry, something went wrong with the link. You can now check Chaps "Circle of Live". I already fixed it! Thanks for visiting...again!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome!

Links