Thursday, February 26, 2009

Watch TV on Your PC

Well, this is one thing great when posting on a personal blog. You are not limited to any particular subject. Actually, it really depends on one's objective when setting up a blogsite. Mine is clear. Changing Times will cover the event that has happened & will still happen to me. Things that have affected these events & things that I knew will affect the events of my life in the future.(Who cares?)


This one's got to do with watching TV on you PC. Of course, you have heard of this before. In fact, I believe most of you have already explored the different ways on having your favorite TV programs viewed from your PC. But, personally, I don't mind reading another article guiding us on how to get TV programs and view it in your own PC. So, read on if you are still also interested. The article was from Yahoo!Tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!

Links