Friday, February 6, 2009

Missing My Blogs!

Sorry! I've been away for quite a while. The absence got nothing to do about me "quitting" my blogging! Far from it. It's just that this downing economy has really affected a lot of people all around the world, our country not excluded! Our export processing zone (in which our province has the most number of workforce) has been greatly affected and the nationwide newspapers keep showing figures of how many will be laid off or how much additional percent will be added to the current unemployment figures!

Our own website development business must be attended too with much more focus given on producing our products and services with an "extra, extra" high quality standard! This is the one best way that we think can still make us very competitive on the business!

The past weeks, with an extra effort, we have done and closed a few more good deals which tend to give us a hint that the company can get past through this global financial dilemma with as little problem as possible. But then again, I have to sacrifice something & that is trying to squeeze a little extra time on my blogging! I still think though I am doing okay with my blogs so far! Even though I am "absent" for a while, I always saved ( in my head) whatever it is that I will be blogging the next time I got the TIME!

By the way, during those days that I am focusing on the business, I am also attending to my sister-in-law who is a "balikbayan" from the United States. I will tell more about it but meanwhile, I am posting some photos that were taken during her vacation in our country. The local accomodation is at Manila Hotel & the tour included among others the following: Corregidor, Intramuros, San Agustin Church, Villa Escudero, Pagsanjan Falls and a few more that I forgot. Enjoy!




At LEENTech, We Find Solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!

Links