Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"232" Trivia Questions

sms 232
Just for the "fun" of it, I did not delete some of the latest "232" messages I received. My idea is to write something about it on my blog. Aside from sharing them with you ( as if you don't receive them from "232"?) it may also provide you with a little "brain exercise!" Well, here are some of those "trivia" questions! And, now that I have posted them, I am relieved to delete from my cellphone & provide my unit with additional room for my inbox. Please check my other blog post and help me on my dilemma about how to stop receiving "232" messages. Who knows, your tip might help me not to change my provider!

Jan 11- 8:05 A.M.
1) Sa mga ito, alin ang may "cordless type""
a) Telephone
b) Mug
c) Shoes

Jan 13 10:0( A.M.
1) Sa mga sumusunod, alin ang maaring makahawa?
a) Sipon
b) Migrane
c) Toothache

Jan 14 8:03 A.M.
1) Ano ang ibang tawag sa Postal Code?
a) Bar code
b) Zip code
c) Red code

Jan 15 9:40 A.m
1) Ang steering wheel ay matatagpuan sa?
a) Telepono
b) Karwahe
c) Kotse

Jan 16 8:13 A.M.
1) Ano ang wikang gamit ng mga taga-Germany?
a) Spanish
b) German
c) Tagalog

Jan 17 8:11am
1) Ano ang tawag mo sa taong nakatira malapit sa inyo?
a) Cousin
b Neighbor
c) Stranger

Jan 18 8:06
1) Sa VAT ano ang ibig sabihin ng "T"?
a) Tax
b) Trust
c) Tracks

Jan 19 8:19 a.m.
1) Ano ang tawag sa mga sinasabi ng mga artista sa pelikula o teatro?
a) Set
b) Cast
c) Dialogue

Jan 20 8:15
1) String of beads na ginagamit ng mga Katoliko sa pagdarasal.
a) Rosary
b) Scapu;ar
c) Pendant

Jan 21 9:08
1) Ang Berlin ay kapital ng anong bansa?
a) France
b) Germany
c) Japan

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem. Calling Smart people!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome!

Links