Sunday, January 18, 2009

I love to blog!


Why do I blog?

Before I got into blogging activities, I have already been hearing about it a few years back. I never really thought anything about it then. But, suddenly, the urge to join just strike me. Before actually going into it formally, I first tried to sort out the topics I want to discuss on my first blog. I want to be careful in doing it the first time.

However, when I did my first blog, what I "need" to write is not planned! It was about my son's new pet dog, Linux! I feared then that our new pet will not be taken care of properly as we are all busy doing our daily works. And, so my first blog is actually to encouraged (or discouraged) my son so that he should "personally" take care of his own pet.

Somehow, my blog "reached" him and so Linux is now a well-taken cared pet! Everybody loved him even though he showed "naughtiness" sometimes. That's how I started my blog...and now, I kind of gotten into it. Just wanting to get my fingers on the keyboard at my first chance and keep them typing the keys for words...words.. and more words that came to my mind! I tried to make sense though to what I am writing. That's my whole point why I am doing this..to share my learnings so that others may pick something good from it no matter how trivial!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!

Links