Monday, January 26, 2009

Relaxation Through Physical Excertion

Rosario Town Plazajogging man

This is the Rosario Town Plaza at dawn. I used to jog along the pathway that circled this whole area when I was still employed on a pharmaceutical distribution company. The physical activity tends to help me get away from the hectic schedules of my work. One complete lap of this plaza circle is about 400 meters and I average about 10 to 15 laps every day. Daily, on weekdays, I ran this circle right after sunset after coming from the office. There isn't a single day that I missed the ran except on rainy season. Now that I am self-employed, I just do a healthy brisk walking on the area as recommended by our family physician. (To preserve my precious knee, he advised. No need to strain myself since I can also get the same exercise through brisk walking.)

Below is the Church of The Most Holy Rosary Parish. The church is also located along the pathway that circled the entire town plaza. I have taken this shot also just before dawn.

jogging manChurch of the Most Holy  Rosary Parish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!

Links