Sunday, January 18, 2009

Remembering Zuellig Pharma

(Note: Zuellig Pharma is a pharmaceutical distribution company in our country.)
Remembering Zuellig Pharma is remembering the best years of my life! I owe to our country's number one pharmaceutical distribution company (during my time) all the logistic skills I acquired through years of working there. High-value seminars focusing on personal & company work values and the best practices in the physical distribution industry were also part of my memorable moments there. I was there when the latest computer hardware were installed and we were the first team to benefit from the latest satellite connection to power our internet connection. I have earned my 15th-year Loyalty Award there before I said good-bye and left to work in one of the country's favorite fast food restaurant. I want to preserve the memories of my stay there that's why I wrote something about it. It's unfortunate though that I was only able to retrieve a few pictures to post.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, and thanks for visiting my blog. My language is Norwegian in the blog you visited, and the theme is homeschooling. My other blog is about different things, but mainly my hobby: cardmaking and stamping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the message. I've seen your cards & I found them great! Do you know that designing cards from cut-out pics of magazines and sending them to close friends has been my hobby before also? And my daughter is also fond of doing it when she was just a kid!! Collecting stamps has also become one of my pastimes before. Bye

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome!

Links