Thursday, January 8, 2009

Another Baby Girl for Electra and Daredevil

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck a.k.a. Electra & Daredevil

Congratulations to my idols Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner for their second baby girl!

I started loving Jennifer on her Alias days onward to her becoming Electra. Ben, on the other hand, became one of my favorite actors after viewing the movies Bounce (w/ Gwyneth Paltrow), Sum Of All Fears and Daredevil (of course, w/ Jennifer Garner!). Individually, I love them. Together, they are my best couple among celebrities!

Congratulations again to you, guys! Hello, Electra 1.5, welcome to the World!

2 comments:

  1. I hope the two of them got teamed up again for a Daredevil/Electra 2.0 movie ! I missed their actions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Seraphina Rose Elizabeth Affleck! Ben & Jennifer's 2nd baby, according to the Baby Name Wizard was "derived from the Hebrew seraphim (burning ones), a name used in the Bible for the heavenly winged angels surrounding the throne of God." Once again, congratulations to my idolized couple!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome!

Links