Saturday, January 17, 2009

ECI days. Part 2

Yes, of course! I am missing my days at a distribution warehouse of a fast food company. I handled the nationwide delivery of both dry and frozen goods; and, on top of that there are a series of special projects that have to be carefully studied & get implemented. My stay with Express Commissary, Inc. is a challenging experience. Everyday, our team has to find ways to improve the existing system while making all running procedures be followed to the letter. Our distribution company was a candidate for an ISO auditing that time. But then, I have to leave the company for personal reasons. But, my stay there is memorable. Below are some good reasons why my days there are always "sunny"!

3 comments:

  1. I saw your comment at my cousins blog. I am going to follow you from now on, just to see what you have to say.

    My blog is http://babamitrajanka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlos, thanks for the visits. :)

    You like House, and you don't like sheep-people. We can definitely be friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Luminata - I really enjoyed House. I have lots of favorite shows which I blogged every now & then at my :Movie Reviews blogsite. I hope you will follow my blogs especially The Changing
    Times. My idea there is to share my learnings with all those who are willing. And, in turn, I can also learn something from them (thru your blogs) in return,

    Hi, Vnukot - I also left a comment on your blog. Thanks too for visiting. Pls dont get "bored" on what I am writing. Each time, I wall always try to be more & more interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome!

Links