Friday, January 16, 2009

Love you!

I got this one from my favorite email greeting card site. I want to share with you their latest greetings titled Whisper Love Day Card. This card is sent to you from the bottom of my heart!



Talking about Love. Everyone's got to be in love sometime, somewhere, & somehow! That love could be for "someone"...but could also be for "something"! Me, I have experienced both kind of love ...been in love to someone and I've been in love to something! Want me to talk about that "someone"...? (Buzz me, will tell you about it in a "closed room". Why? Are you afraid of a Ghost?) To something? Well, check my profile, guys! That is me.I love doing a lot of things. And....my latest love (to something) is..... BLOGGING!

How about you? Why don't you share your "love" to me? Your comment will be highly appreciated! Love you!

4 comments:

  1. Nice post! I enjoyed the jolly background music! So encouraging to say" I love you" again & again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoyed the music, Rachiel! Hope your "mom" is also listening. I know she'll love it too. Say, I love you to her for me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Rachiel!
    Encourage your officemates to visit my blogsite too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, i love your blogs, I hope for you to see what rachiel means. Love is always patient, lots of endurance, 'hoping to see you there ..always.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome!

Links