Sunday, January 18, 2009

Live Your Dream

Last year, my daughter went on vacation in Europe. She has been working at a hospital in U.K for several years now and whenever she had accumulated enough vacation days and her schedule allows, she will always plan a cross-country trip for herself! Looking back to her younger days, whenever we have a chance for a short chat, she will always tell me that "someday I will tour around the world!"

Ever since then, she dreamed of living that dream...And, then, several years back, her dream started coming true! On her own, working hard to live her dreams, she now has gone to several countries in the South East, and. last year, it was EUROPE for her. I made a small effort to post the pictures she took on her trip to Europe which she sent to me via email. I was only able to download several. I enjoyed looking at these pictures, and, reminisce the days when she sat beside me dreaming of that dream. Great dreams for a great daughter!

View
>Eiffel Tower via EarthCam

2 comments:

  1. Geez...my dad is really into this big BLOG!!! Thanks for making a topic out of me :-) I like how you compile all the pics together, though some of it needs editing as you know :-) .
    Yup, thats me, your one and only...hehhehe...still dreaming and still exploring around the world. Wonder where am I going next? hmmm....
    And yes, i can't believe am living my dreams, thanks for all the love, wisdom and support you and mom has given me all this years.. Am so greatful! Thank you and I love you, Papsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have always been a good daughter. Two purposes I had in mind when I posted it: First, to show you that we care about you & we love you so much!,& Second, to tell all "dreamers" that they too can live their dreams as long as they work hard for it! That there's no easy way on getting big dreams! "No pain, No Gain!" can well describe your success! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome!

Links